Fisher Investments UK: Careers
FISHER INVESTMENTS UK is a fast-growing High Net Worth wealth management firm, part of a global asset management organisation with over £58 billion in assets under management.*
We are searching for highly talented individuals to join our team for the following positions, working from our London office: Account Executive and Client Services Associate (CSA).
The ideal candidate is an energetic, assertive, articulate individual who wants to enhance his or her skill set and work in a dynamic, team-based environment.
- Set appointments for seasoned and successful outside sales force by calling an internal base of prospective clients.
- Ensure prospects have sufficient assets to meet minimum account size requirements and are prepared to consider appointing a discretionary investment manager.
- Outline the firm's philosophy and methods to prospective clients.
- Keep knowledge up to date by reviewing general business periodicals, professional journals, and governmental regulations.
- Build skill sets and achieve success to be considered for additional opportunities.
- Articulate self-starter with a highly professional work ethic.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proven sales experience and ability to implement skills over the telephone.
- No previous experience in financial services is required, however an interest in financial markets is essential.
Client Service Associate
The Client Service Associate (CSA) will work with seasoned Investment Counsellors, affluent clients, custodians, and various internal departments to establish and maintain accounts for high net-worth individuals. CSAs also work closely with management on current projects and operations.
- New Account Establishment - Process new account documents and help facilitate the transfer of assets to begin a client's relationship with Fisher Investments
- Problem Solving - Research and resolve operational issues pertaining to client accounts
- Service - Coordinate with brokerage firms and various internal departments to serve the needs of clients
- Innovation - Identify and recommend ways to improve our process and systems to benefit the firm and clients
- University graduate
- Personal or professional track record of achievement
- Articulate and charismatic with a highly professional work ethic
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and take initiative
- Efficient organisational and time management skills
Fisher Investments UK is an equal opportunities employer.
If interested in the Account Executive or Client Service Associate position at Fisher Investments UK, please email or mail us at the Contact Information located here: http://www.fisherinvestments.co.uk/contact-us.aspx
*As of 31/12/2016, Fisher Investments and its subsidiaries manage over £58 billion in assets—over £29 billion for North American private investors, over £25 billion for institutional investors and over £3 billion for European private investors.